Bella Bronze Spray Tanning
The tan is sprayed in our private tan room by one of our Bella Brazilian team. You may wear your own underwear (not your best pair please, they can stain), or we supply complimentary disposable g-strings. Some clients prefer to be naked to avoid the undie line! You may also choose to wear a disposable shower cap as light hair may stain.
We ask you to rub a little moisturiser on your palms just prior to tanning, don’t worry we supply that for you in the room.
Application of the tan takes 5-10 minutes. We will ask you to move into certain positions to ensure you are sprayed all over. We dry you off afterwards and recommend you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your spray tan. It is best not to wear a bra if you can avoid it.
Our tan room is located at the back of our salon so if you prefer you can leave via the back door if you didn’t want to pass through the reception in your best tan gear! You will experience an immediate looking tan which develops over the next 5-12 hours.
If you have sensitive skin, pop in the day before application for a test patch to check your skin compatibility.
Spray tan may stain artificial finger nails.
Spray tan does not contain any sunscreen or provide protection from the sun so you will need to ensure you apply sunscreen when outdoors.
You need to wait 24 hours between waxing, shaving and application of your spray tan.
To get the best result from your spray tan, follow these steps
Before your spray tan:
- Exfoliate your body before application. This can be done the night before or same day.
- Do not wear perfumes, oils, moisturisers, creams or makeup.
- Wear dark inexpensive underwear (they can stain)
After your spray tan:
- Do not wet your skin for 5 hours after the tan.
- Showering the next morning is best. When you shower the bronzer that shows us where we have sprayed will wash off, this is not your tan washing off, this is part of the tanning process. Your skin will continue to tan.
- Pat dry your skin rather than rubbing.
- Avoid exercise or perspiring after tanning.
- Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!!! The moisturisers will slow down exfoliation of the skins outer layer and hence the removal of the tan. Do not exfoliate as this will remove the tan.
- You can top up the tan using instant spray on tan that we have available for purchase.
- When the tan starts looking shabby then exfoliate and start again!