Bella Brazilian Waxing
Basic bikini – $20
Extended Bikini – $24
BB1 basic – $28
BB2 G-String – $38
BB3 Famous Brazilian – $58
BB4 All Off – $58
BB4 + Body Crystal – $65
First Time Bella Brazilian – $58
Brazilian Shaping (Selected Designs) – $65
Body Crystal (placed anywhere) – $15
Clipper Attachment – $5
Bella Babes Waxing
Lip – $10
Chin – $10
Nostrils – $10
Eyebrow tidy – $18
Cheeks (face) – $15
Full face – $40
Under arms – $15
Arms – half – $25
Arms – full (includes hands and fingers) – $32
Legs half (top) – $30
Legs half (bottom) – $26
Legs 3/4 – $36
Legs full – $46
Thighs (back only) – $10
Tummy – $15
Tummy line – $5
Bum cheeks – $20
Patches – $10-15
Eyebrown – $18
Nostrils – $12
Ears – $15
Neck – $15
Under Arms – $20
Arms – $40
Hands – $15
Chest – $26
Chest and Stomach – $45
Back and shoulders – $45
Back – Upper – $25
Back – Lower – $20
Speedo line – $30
Bum cheeks – $25
Legs full – $55
Legs half – $40
Toes and feet – $15
Full body – $250
Patches – $20
At Bella Brazilian only the best quality wax is used. We never recycle wax. We never double dip during Brazilian waxing and only disposable waxing spatulas are used. We promise the ultimate in hygienic conditions and client confidentiality at all times. All treatments are carried out in the privacy of floor to ceiling sound proofed rooms.
Every body has unwanted hair. Waxing is a quick and efficient method of removing hair leaving the area that has been waxed silky smooth. Our therapist spreads the wax onto your skin and as quickly as possible removes the wax, taking the hair and dead skin cells along with it. Our therapist will usually decide the best method for the area you want waxed. We will often clipper the hair prior to application of the wax.
You should avoid using waxing for hair removal if you are currently on, or in the last 3-4 months have used Retin–A or Accutane medications, or you are sunburnt or had a recent peel.
Hot wax is spread over a thin layer of pre waxing oil to stop it sticking to the skin. The hair becomes embedded in the wax as it cools and hardens. The wax is then pulled off quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth, removing wax, hair, root, and all. Generally hot wax is used on sensitive areas of the body. All our brazilian use hot wax. No nasty strip in this area.
Strip wax is applied thinly over larger areas of the body. The hair is embedded in the wax. A special strip is then applied over the area and rubbed onto the skin. The strip is then removed quickly from the body removing the hair, root and all. Sometimes powder may be applied prior to the wax.
If you are thinking of tidying up the scruffy areas at home when you just can’t get into the salon, grab one of our waxcellence kits which will contain everything you need.
Do not shave for two weeks prior to your waxing appointment. Shower and clean your entire body thoroughly before the appointment if possible. If you can’t don’t worry we have complimentary towelets for your use.
HOW OFTEN WILL I NEED TO WAX?
You will need to wax every 3-4 weeks depending on your hair regrowth rate. In hot weather hair growth tends to be quicker than in colder weather. So you may want to consider making your next appointment before you check out.
Do not shave between waxing treatments as this distorts the hair growth cycle and makes hair thicker, tougher and more course.
Make an appointment time that suits you.
WHAT LENGTH DOES MY HAIR NEED TO BE FOR WAXING TO BE MOST EFFECTIVE?
In order for waxing to be most effective hair length should be 1cm to 2 cm long depending on the thickness of the hair.
IS IT PERMANENT?
No, but with regular waxing, the hair becomes softer, sparser and often lighter in colour. As the hairs are removed with the root, waxing will not promote growth like shaving or using hair removal creams.
TIPS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
At Bella we believe that the after wax care is just as important as the wax itself. We will take time to go after wax care with you.
To keep your wax looking fabulous try to do the following;
- Avoid the sun, solariums for 24 hours after wax as skin sensitivity can be increased.
- Avoid wearing make-up, moisturisers or deodorant for 24 hours after waxing
- Avoid going to the gym, exercise, swimming or excess sweating for 24 hours after waxing.
- Avoid hot showers straight after waxing.
- Waxing just before or just after your period when skin is more sensitive is best avoided.
- Avoid tight clothing or synthetic stockings after waxing as they can irritate the skin.
- Sleep with no undies on after brazilian waxing or wear cotton undies.
If your skin is sensitive after waxing, apply a cold washer, or ice to reduce the redness. You may also use an anti-histimane lotion.
Between waxes we advise the following:
- Try not to shave between waxing
- Loofah the waxed area a week after waxing, and continue to do so 2-3 times a week. Don’t loofah until at least 3 days after your wax. (The loofah should be synthetic as the natural ones love to grow bacteria).
- Loofah 2-3 times a week with Bodyscope skin wash. No more than this as the skins natural oils need to be maintained. Bodyscope tea tree oil is available if you experience in grown hairs.
- Moisturise every day with Bodyscope tea tree and lavender moisturiser. The follicles are open after waxing and are prone to infection.
- Try to shower after you have excercised as excess sweat can block the follicles and lead to bacterial infections, causing little white pimples to occur.